-----

-----

October 14, 2013

Apple & Pumpkin Picking

Today marks 18 weeks this my cheeky babe. She is the best. Look at her. Dontcha wanna smooch that face?

sitting in a high chair like a big girl :)
This weekend the whole Brown gang gathered together and headed off to Grandad's Farm to pick some pumpkins and buy apples. We really enjoy going there because of the beautiful mountainy drive with the leaves starting to change colors, the amazing apple donuts, apple fritters, apple slushies, and delicious carmel apples. Not to mention the huge bag of apples we bring home. Apples apples apples! haha. Crazy to think, last year we all went and Julie and I were wanting to be pregnant so bad... amazing what a year can bring!!

Taylor and I had so much fun with Winnie and look forward to the years to come with this new family tradition. Speaking of traditions, we started our pumpkin carving tradition as well. We had such a fun time and I can't wait to do it with Winnie once she can help. :)

Here are some wonderful pictures from this fabulous weekend. I'm sure you'll see a couple of these again as apart of our Christmas card. :)

I could park myself outside with this view anyday!


i love our family of 3 


the Brown's !! 
hehe! I am that mom who takes pictures of her child any and every where!! 
she is so pretty!! 
cousins and apples

this one cracks us up!
look at that smile!!!
the 2 loves of my life!!
daddy daughter cuteness! 
he's the best daddy


Pumpkin carving:








Happy FALL!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha...the pictures came out great!! I love the one of you 3 sticking your faces in the scarecrow stand! I also might need to use the whole family pic for our Christmas card! It was a fun day!

    ReplyDelete