-----

-----

January 10, 2012

about us

Welcome and thanks for stopping by!
I'm Stephanie and this is my blog. What started as a place for me to log recipes, quickly became our family blog, to keep relatives updated on our lives, to share DIY projects, and post some recipes here and there. I have taken a bit of a break over the past year but plan to start back up soon. Hope you enjoy!



This is my hubby, Taylor. Taylor and I met at our church while in college and soon after started dating, got engaged, and then married in 2011.

We live in Charlotte, North Carolina with our 2 little kiddos. I am a stay at home mom and find it to be the hardest but most rewarding job ever. I am so thankful I have been given the opportunity to be home and raise our kids. 



Winifred [Winnie] is our wild child. Walking at 9 months and climbing soon after, she kept us on our toes at an early age. She is the MOST ENCOURAGING little girl I have ever met. I know God had me in mind when he gave her that trait because I learn from her everyday. She loves life and dancing and reading and being a girly girl while still playing obstacle courses, collecting sticks, and climbing rocks.

Darren is our teeny little boy. He was a surprise when we found out we were pregnant with him and he was a surprise when he decided to be born 2 months early. He is definitely more calm in nature, he climbs on any and everything he can, digs in the dirt, collects rocks in plastic cups, but mostly LOVES his sister more than anything. He follows her around and copies what she does all the time. 

Hope you enjoy~



3 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!
    MOM :)
    ps - silly old me, not sure what "profile" I am

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited! You are inspiring me to get back to my blogging :). Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so nice :) Can't wait to read more and try out the recipes!
    ~Lauren Endicott

    ReplyDelete