-----

-----

June 5, 2013

Watching my belly grow. . . .

I thought since the time has come when my due date is right around the corner, it would be fun to show all my belly pictures together on one blog. It amazes me when I look at my 8 week picture compared to recent ones... wowzas! And though I can't wait to meet my little girl, a part of me will miss my pregnant belly.


8 WEEKS
One of the BEST moments was seeing our little
sour patch baby on the ultrasound!! 
9 WEEKS
I want this hair back! haha.





19 WEEKS 
20 WEEKS
You can't really see my belly, but this
was a sweet day for us!! 

22 WEEKS
24 WEEKS 
25 WEEKS

27 WEEKS
28 WEEKS
29 WEEKS
30 WEEKS
31 WEEKS
33 WEEKS
34 WEEKS
35 WEEKS 
37 WEEKS

39 WEEKS



And just for fun.... 8 & 39 weeks.



3 comments:

  1. I love this! You amaze me. So beautiful! She is going to be here so soon! What a good Mommy you've been, keeping her healthy and growing the past 9 months!! Love you!

    Kaitlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, that is a fun way to look at Winnie's growth! I like how you wore the same top for the first and last picture. There is no way I could have fit into the same first and last top haha! (Fun to see how your hair also changed, my favorite hair week is 9 and 24). You are so beautiful beginning to end, in and out! Winnie is so blessed to have you and Tay for parents! Winnie will be here in just a day or two and we couldn't be more excited! (Laundry and packing today, so we're ready to head to Charlotte). So proud of you and Love you so very much! XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete