-----

-----

July 14, 2014

Birthday Shenanigans

This past week and weekend were so much fun!! Here's a little bit of what went on. :)

Thursday evening is family dinner and this past Thursday Gisele, Miri, and Bill surprised me with a themed dinner from The Paradise. The Paradise is a short BBC series I found last week and really enjoyed. Watch it! Gisele is so creative and so extremely sweet to do this. The room was perfectly decorated with white linens and fine china and beautiful lighting and dinner was delicious!! Gisele and Miri dressed the part of Ladieswear and Bill dressed as the assistant to the store. It was so fun. 





Winnie after eating some chocolate cake 
I also rang in my birthday week with a big hello to my second trimester. Hallelujah. Can I get some energy?! I have had the fatigue bug with no desire to drink coffee for quite some time and I'm hoping I will get some better sleep and more energy in the days to come. Baby Brown #2 told me it wanted a BBQ sandwich and meatball subs and grilled BBQ chicken, sooooo that's all I've been craving all week. Jim n Nicks BBQ- CHECK .... Meatball Sub- CHECKIDY CHECK!! .... grilled BBQ Chicken- CHECK! Oh then there is this... I bought a jar of pickles earlier this week and they are almost gone. Food cravings during pregnancy are hilarious and weird. I wonder what's next. 
14 weeks 
Birthday breakfast in bed :-D
Birthday lunch= Meatball sub!!!!!! 
Birthday dinner on the back deck, with just Taylor!
Grilled BBQ chicken= delicious! 
Chocolate chip cookie cake. Yes please!
Birthday eve we had some friends over to hang and play a game. It was a ton of fun and I am so blessed to be surrounded by such lovely people!! Birthday day was perfect. I had a pleasant and relaxing time at home with Taylor and Winnie, which is just what I wanted. :)

my favorite <3 

Winnie is doing wonderful. She LOVES being outside. If it weren't so hot we'd probably stay outside all day. She walks around the yard, practices going up and down the porch stairs, colors with chalk, and chases balls through the driveway. The other day she even picked up a leaf and sat on the porch picking it apart. I love her little curious and adventurous spirit. 

The other day she had a nasty fall in the drive way while holding a football and trying to run... poor little thing. After some tears and hugs and kisses she was all better and wanted to play some more. She is brave. I admire that in her. 
Poor little nose.
I love her smile!!
This week Taylor starts a new job [same company], we get to visit with my mom and dad, and then a day trip to the beach with our dearest friends. I hope everyone has a great week! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh Stephanie, it sounds like a perfect birthday week :) Love all the pictures! Looking forward to seeing you, Tay, and Winnie! Love you <3

    ReplyDelete