-----

-----

July 24, 2014

15 & 16 weeks & our beach trip

This past weekend was awesome, full of fun times with family and friends. Thursday my mom and dad were here for the night, so we enjoyed a quick visit from them. Friday night our friends Greg, Hilary, and their boys spent the night to go to Charleston for a day at the beach. It was fantastic! The weather turned our perfect, the water wasn't freezing, and the kids and adults all had a blast. I needed that time, I was seriously missing the beach. Plus, for dinner I got to eat Alaskan crab legs. Delicious! 









Winnie LOVED the beach! She enjoyed playing in the water and on the wet sand, but refused to touch the dry sand. It was hilarious. She is such a fearless little thing, she would run in toward the waves and laugh and splash and wanted to play in the water all day. I'm so glad she likes the beach!!!



This girl could eat blueberries all day! 



I love our family <3



Monday my parents came back for another quick visit. I love spending time with them and love that they got a little bit of time with Winnie. Winnie adores my mom and dad and it makes my heart glad!


Winnie is doing well. We are at a stage where a little attitude is coming out and she starts to yell when something is wrong or doesn't get what she wants. She is also having trouble sleeping through the night... 2 teeth just came through so I'm pretty sure it's no longer teeth, but for whatever reason she's always waking up. Suggestions welcome! :)

"Show me your teeth" 
I had a check up appointment for our newest Brown and I got to hear it's heartbeat: 145. The nurse had to keep moving around to get a steady rhythm because the little baby kept moving all over the place. Makes me smile :)

How far along: 16 weeks
Gender: We'll find out at our next visit!!
Weight gain: 7 lbs
Maternity clothes: I have started wearing some maternity clothes. They are so comfortable not to.
Sleep: Sleep is a touchy subject. I'm not getting much. Winnie is waking up, for whatever reasons, multiple times throughout the night. Then add my neck pain and tension headaches... no sleep. But, it's okay. God's been giving me grace and strength each day!
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heartbeat. It's a beautiful sound!!
Miss anything: Uninterrupted sleep.
Movement: I haven't felt anything yet, hopefully in the coming weeks.
Cravings: None currently, which is surprising.
Queasy or sick: I have moments of nausea from not eating, tension headaches, and neck pain.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!


No comments:

Post a Comment