-----

-----

July 27, 2012

Baby Joey and family time :)

So, we are back from vacation and let me tell you, we had a fabulous time!! And I just love love love newborn babies!! Our time in Delaware was spent snuggling with baby Joey, laughing with the family, movie watching [that includes Toy Story, 9 times!], Taylor flying with my dad, fishing with Cami, my dad, and Taylor, lots and lots of pictures, some cooking, a birthday, some crabs, lots of pool time, and a boat ride. :) Of course I am probably missing a few things, but you get the point. We enjoyed ourselves! 

Here are some pictures to show off our week:













































Such sweet memories!!!

Recipes to come, I promise! :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! yes great times great memories..
    miss you both

    ReplyDelete