-----

-----

July 3, 2012

No more "Month"aversaries

I know it's been over a week since our 1 year [I've been wanting to post this, but haven't had the chance], but can you believe it?? We can't! ONE YEAR DOWN! It's really crazy to think about it... This year flew by! They say it goes by fast.... they aren't kiddin' ;) Slow down time!

Here are some pictures of this past year!! Sweet memories :)

June 25, 2011
He's so handsome! <3

Getting ready for him!

My favorite day!

First Mr. & Mrs. kiss



Our Honeymoon in the DR = Amazing!!!

Horseback riding in the DR on the beach... no big deal ;)

In the DR!

My birthday in Charleston, SC

Swinging on the pier in Charleston

"Thankmas" with the Brown's <3

At Nana & Da's before the Biltmore

Biltmore with Jon & Julie!

Extreme Home Makeover in NC

Oh ya know...

Christmas with the Jilek's <3

Bringing in the New Year - 2012!

Our sweet care group [missing some]

V-day, where he proposed :)

Meeting MUTEMATH! Ahhhhh!!!!

Universal, Orlando, FL

"Stop At Nothing" Kony 2012 Cover the Night

1 Year in Wilmington, NC

Battleship NC

Right before he took me to see Beauty and the Beast on Broadway!!!

One whole year with my love <3




4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures Steph! I especially love the last one!!! We praise the Lord for His incredible goodness for bringing you into our family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Browns!!! Thanks for being faithful examples of Christ-centered, joy-filled newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post, loved the pictures! I agree I especially love the last pic. I know the Lord brought you both together and he is so good! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! We are blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete