-----

-----

July 11, 2012

Vacation

Sorry I haven't been posting anything lately. . . .

4th of July - about to be a family of FIVE :)
Joe, Christina, Cami & Ocean + baby Joey <3
 
We have been super busy and are about to go out of town for my sisters 3rd little love [who will be born tomorrow]!!! I will be posting baby pictures, but recipes will be on hold until we're back and settled into our routine.

Did I mention her boy will be born 1 day before my birthday?? Happy Birthday to ME!
 





Speaking of recipes, Taylor and I have just recently gone GLUTEN-FREE. Yup, we did! There are numerous reasons, but a couple main ones are his allergies and my headaches. It's worth a shot! So far, it's been very easy.... but I also haven't had to cook anything. ;) With that said, I am going to try to keep the recipes as "normal" as possible. If I change a regular recipe to GF, then I will give you both options. I look forward to getting back in the kitchen and exploring this new way of eating/living and sharing it with you.


Off to celebrate new life... and older life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment