-----

-----

April 12, 2013

31 Weeks

This week has been crazy so far. I dropped my mom off at the airport Monday morning, we had our final walk through of the house Tuesday night, closed, cleaned like mad people and didn't get much sleep on Wednesday. . . The rest of the week/weekend are just as busy if not busier. But thankfully, Taylor and I do well with busy. We work really well together and God continues to strengthen us with what we need to get through each day. His grace IS sufficient!

Last week my mom visited. Here are some photos of our time together:
Welcoming Mom! 
Off to meet Winnie's pediatrician :)
I did a lot of sitting. . .

We shopped a lot. This trip was hard
because I couldn't breath, but I made it... eventually.

Taking mom out to Toast - yum!! 
After 3 days of packing, we got our toes done...
it was fantastic! 


Toes all bright and ready for my babymoon :)
Sunday afternoon included a special visit from
Nana, Da, and Aunt Bette. What a JOY!!! 
Winnie getting love from her Grandma and Gigi <3

Day of closing! woohoo :)
How is Winnie with all of this? She is great!!! Though she makes it hard for me to breath and stand for long periods of time which made packing interesting she has been doing good. Winnie is now the size of a Pineapple, weighing over 3 lbs and anywhere from 16-18 inches long. What is really exciting is all 5 of her senses are now working. :)

How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 18 + lbs
Maternity clothes: Most of the time
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I'm starting to sleep off and on now. Maybe it's my body preparing for being up in the wee hours of the night?
Best moment this week: There have been so many good moments. Last week with my mom was wonderful. This week, closing on the house was pretty fantastic! It's crazy to think Taylor and I are officially homeowners.
Miss anything: Being able to breath. Winnie has taken over!
Movement: Lots of moving. The other night I laid in bed just laughing and laughing while holding my belly and Winnie was doing flips and turns and moving all over the place. Taylor was sleeping so it was just me and my girl. Extra sweet :)
Food cravings: Nada
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: My belly is round round round!!!
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Trouble breathing, Sciatica, and Charlie horse cramps. I had the worst charlie horse cramp that woke me up from dead sleep and had me crying. My leg wouldn't flex for at least a few minutes. Gah so much pain.
Belly button in or out: Outtie
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy Happy Happy ;) as good ole Phil Robertson would say.
Looking forward to: Next week I have my follow up appointment and then we go on our BABYMOON!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Great post, love the pics, wonderful memories made! Yes it was a GREAT week full of many blessings, I loved being there! Looking forward to Christina and I coming there in a few weeks for your baby shower!Love you

    ReplyDelete