-----

-----

April 17, 2013

Weekend in DE / 32 weeks

This past weekend as a lot of you already know, we surprised my parents. All of us kiddos had planned a cruise trip to the Bahamas for our parents 30th Anniversary. Taylor and I drove Friday night to Delaware, surprised our parents Saturday and drove home Sunday. It was all worth it. :)

Here is the video of my parents reaction:


Here are some photos from this weekend. We had such a quick but fun time!!
Cami teaching Tay Tay how to play the Lego game
Hanging with baby Joey 


Mom & Dad's surprise Anniversary cake

We also made them this sweet photo book
Love these boys :)
Mom & Dad reading their card that says "Pack Your Bags"
Once they found out they are going on a cruise :)

Happy love birds <3
Joe, Taylor, and Ocean playing catch
---------------

Winnie is doing fantastic. I had my follow up appointment today and my Doctor says we are looking great and right on track. I am measuring 31 inches which is right where I need to be. He found Winnie's head and bum, which explains what has been in my ribs- her tiny feet and knees. Her heartbeat is 128 bpm.

Right now she is about the size of a small watermelon... and mommy feels it. :)

We have been busy busy with traveling to DE then working on things at the house. Though Winnie isn't shy to tell me it's time to stop, she will be getting lots of rest this week, Georgia here we come!

How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs, lost 2
Maternity clothes: Most of the time
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: The little sleep I've gotten this week has been okay. Starting to get real uncomfortable.
Best moment this week: Surprising my mom and dad and spending a day in DE with family. That was the first time most of my family has seen my belly since 11 weeks when we announced it. And hearing Winnie's heartbeat at my appointment this morning.
Miss anything: Energy
Movement: She has been giving me kicks under my right ribs. As cute as it may be, it's pretty painful.
Food cravings: Nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Baby watermelon belly!
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Fighting a cold, fatigue, and back ache. This babymoon is coming at the most opportune time!
Belly button in or out: Outtie
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: FIVE days at the beach with my husband!!!!! We leave tomorrow morning. Hallelujah!




No comments:

Post a Comment