-----

-----

July 29, 2013

Visit with Grandma Sandy & Nana Mosa

Winnie is a morning person. She wakes up with smiles and laughs every morning.... it is the best way to start my day!

Our little sunshine is 7 weeks today. 
This past week Winnie went through her 6 week growth spurt, causing her to sleep all day long. Bless her! She has started smiling at us when we talk to her, which makes us melt!!! The other morning Taylor said good morning and hi and she gave him the biggest smile! She is getting better at falling asleep on her own and though we aren't really on a schedule, she is pretty consistent in her napping. :) She sneezes is sets of 3 and is full of funny, joy-filled faces... chunky arms... long eye-lashes.... and bubbly kisses.

This past week Winnie got to spend her days with her Grandma Sandy and Nana Mosa. It was so special for me to watch her get time with my mom and grandma, and they ate it all up.

As I type this Winnie is laughing in her sleep next to me. I can't get enough of it. She is such a delight to be around! 

Not only did Winnie get to meet her Nana Mosa, but also met her Aunt Lori, cousin Landon, cousin Rylee, Aunt Lauren and Uncle Jeff this past week.

We started off the week by surprising my mom and grandma with Winnie and I joining Taylor to pick them up from the airport. It was priceless!




Winnie with cousin Rylee
Winnie & Aunt Lori
Winnie & cousin Landon
Winnie's face kills me! haha


Four Generations!!!
What's fun about this picture is that it is also 4 generations of Brown's. :) 

i LOVE my family
meeting Aunt Lauren
Winnie dressed pretty in her Bahama dress
from Grandma Sandy & Bumpa
the
best
faces



Winnie and I had such a wonderful time with Grandma Sandy and Nana Mosa!!! We love you! 


Winnie's newborn photo shoot coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. It was the BEST week and it went way too fast!!!
    Golden memories were made and so glad we got our "4 generation pictures". Grandma (Nana)and I were so blessed to have been there together and experience that week of Winnie's growth and the special time with you and Taylor. We thank God for every second! Love each of you so very much and look forward to seeing you soon. XOXOXOX <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I love all the pictures you took :)

      Delete
  2. well, this is one good way to start the morning, hi Winnie

    ReplyDelete