-----

-----

June 27, 2014

SURPRISE!

Baby Brown #2 is due early January! 


It was a about a month and a half ago when I had some symptoms that were similar to my symptoms with Winnie. So after taking a test, we found out that we are expecting baby Brown #2! We were completely surprised and thankful this was not a surprise to God. ;)

We are finally at the mark where I think it's safe enough to say it publicly... Plus, my belly is bigger this round than last and I don't know how much longer I can hide it. ;)  It is definitely still sinking in for us, I think because we are so busy and I am so distracted with Winnie that sometimes I forget, then I'll get hit with nausea and baby Brown reminds me [it's] there. We are excited and know that our excitement and joy for baby #2 will just continue to grow. God is so good!!


2 comments:

  1. :) So glad you finally made it public...it's so hard to keep exciting secrets! You know how happy and excited we are for you and Tay. Prayers for a good pregnancy and a healthy baby. Love you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! We are all so excited for your growing family =)

    ReplyDelete