-----

-----

January 11, 2012

What I'm reading. . .

It rained all day today, which to me is the perfect reading day. Over the past few years I have really gotten into reading. It was my 2011 "New Year's resolution" to read more, and I did [probably the only New Year's resolution I've kept], so I've decided to continue for 2012! :) 

Here are the books I'm reading now: 


Taylor & I have been going through this book together. It is one of those books that can challenge, convict, and comfort you all in one chapter! I really love how God is using Gary Thomas' book to help us in making our marriage more holy! If you're married, I highly recommend reading this with your spouse. :)

"Marriage is about making us holy rather than happy."


I am reading this book with my mother-in-law, Gisele, & sister-in-law, Julie. :)


"Let's pray that God would empower us so radically that we would get no glory. That people would see our works and glorify God."








This is my most recent purchase. I'll be reading this with my friend Hilary!


"Reading between the lines of faith is to see Jesus. But reading between the lines takes work and invisible trust and the disregard of feeling."


This is a sweet little 1 to 2 page daily devotional on Contentment. This has been a part of my morning reading. I love this book!! [Thank you Julie]











These are the books I'm reading for now, I continue to look forward to learning through them, and I am excited for whats next! 


May God be glorified! 



No comments:

Post a Comment