-----

-----

November 21, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We put up the tree last weekend and i LOVE it!! Not like there was any doubt I would. This is our favorite season. It is so jolly and fun!

So far we have put up our tree, a small snowy village, and decorated our lovely mantle. We will be putting up lights outside soon to which I am so excited!! I want lights everywhere, downstairs, in our bedroom, in the bathroom, anywhere really... they are the best! I am also going to get some live Christmas tree branches to place in vases & jars around the house. Can.not.wait. It's going to smell so amazing! Christmas music. Cookie baking. List making. Shopping. All of it is so much fun, and Winnie loves all the lights and rolls over to be under the tree to play with the skirt. Happy 1st Christmas season to my little lady!

Winnie loves the tree!



Winnie's new friends...
the penguin sings & dances :-D
stockings hung with care :)
Our mantle, not yet complete, but beautiful!!! 
my snowy village :)
Next project(s): making an entryway table for more Christmas decorations and coming up with an advent candle centerpiece for our table. Jesus is the reason for the season and we love celebrating our Savior! <3

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas!! 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful and I love the pictures of you and Tay with Winnie with her first Christmas tree. Looking forward to seeing you all. Love you and miss you! Give our sweet Winnie a hug and kiss from her Grandma and Bumpa <3

    ReplyDelete