-----

-----

November 27, 2013

Winnie on the move-

Literally, our little lady is moving... crawling.. army scooting... rolling... all.over.the.place.

A part of me wants to push her down  encourage her to wait... but another part, a huge part, wants to lead her and encourage her along. She is her own person and wants to crawl, so why not help her in the process? She is busy busy busy. 

One thing that makes us laugh is that of all her toys laid around her, once I pull out her bag of wipes she tries her hardest to get it. I think that is normal for babies/kids, I hear it often from other moms. Kids playing with the boxes the toys come in, or playing with plastic cups, or with the pots and pans, etc. Any who, the video I posted here is of our little lady crawling to get the wipes. I love her and all that she is accomplishing!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I've watched this so many times...it's so adorable! Can you ask her not to walk for awhile? :)

    ReplyDelete