-----

-----

May 25, 2012

Gisele's Key Lime Pie

Ever since Taylor started his job, I've had this desire to bake things for his team. So over the year I've made a few different yummy dishes. Recently, since his boss [who we really like] is moving to a different position, I decided to make him this Key Lime Pie [by request]. It may seem weird to you, but this brings me so much joy! I have a strong desire to learn more in baking/ making desserts, but don't usually make anything because I don't want to keep it in the house. So, that lead me to making things for Taylor's team. haha! At least I can make it and someone else can eat it. :) Taylor said this Key Lime Pie was a big hit! I have had it before and really enjoyed it too. It is super easy and takes no time at all to make.

Gisele's Key Lime Pie

Ingredients
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup Key Lime Juice
8-10 oz Cool Whip
Large graham cracker crumb pie shell

1. Mix sweetened condensed milk and Key Lime juice well.










2. Fold Cool Whip into mix.

3. Pour into large graham cracker crumb pie shell.

4. Freeze for at least 1 hour.

Sorry I didn't take a finished picture! 

2 comments:

  1. This is one of Jon's favorites too and I've made it dozens of times :) I love that it's so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes- sooo easy, light and refreshing! Yum!

    ReplyDelete