-----

-----

September 30, 2014

25 weeks

This week marks 25 weeks pregnant. The app that reminds me how far I am thank God for that or I wouldn't be on track told me this week there are only 15 weeks to go. That's not a lot! But I am enjoying my time being pregnant and enjoying Winnie even more, though getting up and down from the floor is getting a little harder. ;)

We have been battling small colds this week. Sore throats for Taylor and I which have gotten better, and a runny nose and slight cough for Winnie. Winnie is also cutting a tooth, so that may be triggering some of these symptoms. Other than that we are all doing great. Not a lot has changed with pregnancy in a week, but here's a quick update anyways.

Darren is said to be the size of an eggplant, measuring approximately 9 inches, 1.7 lbs, and his lungs are developing quite a bit this week preparing for his first breath outside of mama. :)



How far along: 25 weeks & 5 days
Gender: Boy 
Weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Every week I switch to a "new" pillow because sleep is starting to get a little uncomfortable. But even though it's been a little uncomfortable, I am getting a good amount of sleep which is very nice. :)
Best moment this week: Getting the couch and crib set-up in Darren's room. It's starting to come together. We plan on painting in the coming weeks. Also taking Winnie to the Lazy 5 Ranch to see some animals was a blast!! Blog on that later. 
Miss anything: Nothing
Movement: Darren is very very active. I mean, he moves all over the place, all the time!
Cravings: Sushi.
Queasy or sick: Taylor and I had sore throats for 2 days and Winnie has a runny nose, but no sickness related to Darren.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Horrible leg pain... all this pressure, my veins can't take it.
Looking forward to: October is packed full of fun things happening. We have a wedding, family trip, our annual apple picking trip, babymoon, and so much more. I have a lot to look forward to this month, except my glucose test... that I'm not excited about. ;) 

It's Fall season and I am loving the cool weather!!!! I hope you all enjoy your week!


3 comments:

  1. Short but so sweet and always glad for the updates. I had leg pain and vein problems too so I understand! Sorry if I passed that to you :(
    Sounds like a fun filled October, take lots of pictures and enjoy! When and for how long is your babymoon, where are you going?
    I sure am looking forward to seeing all of you next month.
    Hugs and Kisses to Winnie xo Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Short but so sweet, really enjoy the updates. I suffered from leg pains and vein problems with my pregnancies, so I understand! So sorry I passed that on to you :( Sounds like a fun filled October, take lots of pictures and enjoy! When are you going on the babymoon and for how long, where are you going? Hope you are all feeling better. Looking forward to seeing you all in November. Hugs and Kisses to Winnie xo Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted a 2nd time because it said it hadn't published...but it did LOL

    ReplyDelete