-----

-----

September 16, 2014

24 weeks

We've been asked a few times if our boy's name is a secret. It's not, I just haven't "announced" it. But for all you wondering, his name is Darren Taylor. We can't wait to meet little Darren and snuggle him tight. :)

Pregnancy is flying right by. I had my latest check up this week and I am measuring right on schedule and everything is going well. My next appointment is my glucose test / third trimester check up. Crazy.

We have been so blessed from friends and family selling/lending/giving us stuff we will need for Darren. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to start on his nursery and get things moving with decorating. :)

How far along: 24 weeks
Gender: Boy 
Weight gain: 18 lbs
Maternity clothes: I am set on maternity clothes thanks to sweet friends who have given me bags of cute clothes to wear. I am so thankful!! It was like Christmas morning trying on clothes that fit me... I almost cried.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Sleeping has been better. I do have some weird dreams every once in a while.
Best moment this week: Hearing Darren's heartbeat, a strong 138.
Miss anything: Nothing
Movement: Yes, he is very active. All the time!
Cravings: None at the moment.
Queasy or sick: Queasy once this past week from horrible indigestion/heartburn. Thankfully I had some essential oil rub a friend dropped off and it took my nausea right away and I fell fast asleep.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Started having indigestion & heartburn right before bed. I didn't have it with Winnie, so this is a new symptom for me and I'm not a fan.
Looking forward to: Planning the nursery and having our babymoon :)

Winnie sporting her Big Sister shirt like a pro! <3
She is getting so big!! 

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful and I'm so glad you and Darren are doing well. Winnie looks so cute in her "Big Sister" shirt...and she IS getting so big! Give her a big hug from me. Looking forward to seeing you all in November. Love you!

    ReplyDelete