-----

-----

January 8, 2015

Happy Due Date Darren

November 27 was Darren's 3rd anticipated due date, after admitted to the hospital. This past Monday marked Darren's 2nd anticipated due date, January 5th, my scheduled c-section. Today marks Darren's original due date, January 8th. Let's just say, we.are.not.in.control. and I am so glad!!

Today Darren is 7 weeks and 2 days old! 


I can't even begin to express how thankful I am for our little boy, he brings us so much joy. And already I love love love having a son. And Winnie has been such a sweet, tender big sister. I truly look forward to when they can interact together. But for now, these days are extremely sweet because I get to cuddle him all the time. *my fave*

Since it's Ds due date I thought I'd share photos from his birth to now. It's amazing how little he was and how much he's grown.

Taylor's view as they prepped me...
this time he got to come in and be with me. :) 
our boy!
Taylor cutting the cord
meeting my son for the first time!!! <3 

recovery at it's finest people. 
Darren's "room" in the NICU
holding his Daddy's finger <3 
love!

those feet :)
first family photo with Darren [minus Winnie] 

4 lbs, 17 inches
he was not a fan of the tube in his mouth.  

first time skin-to-skin 

Taylor and his little boy <3

Brown glow baby #2





one of my favorite pictures!
his tiny hand holding my finger. 

no more tubes or IVs !!!


love

being a mom is the best :) 




We're going home!
on our way home!
Winnie & Darren meeting for the first time

She's the best big sister! <3 <3 


laying in his crib
Darren's first bath at home

he's our little basket baby :)
so much joy!! 

We love you Darren Taylor Brown!! 

1 comment:

  1. this brings happy tears...love them all, impossible to pick a favorite, but I do so love the two of Darren's tiny hands holding you and Tay's finger...

    ReplyDelete