-----

-----

February 1, 2013

Week 21


Winnie's taste buds are developing more and more
this week, and she can now taste what I eat. :)
How far along: At the end of 21 weeks... it's going fast!
Total weight gain/loss: 8 + lbs
Maternity clothes: Some here and there.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Much better :)
Best moment this week: [And this past week] We saw our baby for the first time since 8 weeks. That alone was glorious! But then we found out it's a GIRL!!!!! Revealing the gender to our family, registering, buying Winnie a Christmas dress, and feeling her move around inside of me. :)
Miss anything: Nope
Movement: Oh yeah!!! And what's cool since we saw her, we know where her little head and feet are. So, unless she turns, we have an idea what's making that movement. How cool!
Food cravings: Nothing this week. I'm actually not as hungry as I have been.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yeah. Winnie is 12 ounces! Almost 1 whole pound!!
Gender: GIRL!!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Some serious back pain this past week, but everything else has been feeling good.*Thank you, Lord!!*
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overjoyed!
Looking forward to: My next appointment, seeing the baby again, registering some more, and starting to plan out her nursery!

Taylor and I may have found our 'babymoon' spot at Tybee Island!!!! I am still working out the details, but it's looking promising. I am very ready to relax on the beach! Doesn't this look so nice?
Picture taken from google images.




3 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you three and I can not wait to meet her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blogs...whats a babymoon? (I assume a vacation after th baby but who can go on vacation after a baby is born?) Love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Babymoon is a vacation mom and dad usually take to relax before the baby arrives. Kind of like a honeymoon, just do nothing but relax for a week before real life hits. ;) Plus it's kind of our last vacation just us 2 before Winnie is here.

      Delete