-----

-----

February 22, 2013

24 Weeks

Sorry I haven't been on my a-game with the chalkboard... We've been so busy that all I have time to do is take a picture and walk out the door. Maybe next week?

Miss Winnie is 24 weeks, 2 days shy of 25! She is the size of a Cantaloupeand is probably weighing in around 1.5 pounds. Her skin is starting to become more opaque and has a new pink glow. :)




At our latest visit, we found that she is head down [wooohoo] and hopefully going to stay that way until her debut. Mommy's belly is now measuring at a whopping 22 inches. I probably won't keep that up to date, because you can see I'm getting bigger.... it was just cool how we are now starting to measure my belly.

Winnie received this cute outfit in the mail-
Thank you, Kaitlin!!  
Last, Taylor and I got to meet my cousins newest addition. He is SO cute!!! We forgot to take pictures with him because we were soaking his cuteness up! And may I just add, Taylor looked so good holding a newborn. :)
Stole this picture from my cousins FB.
Look at all his hair!! 

How far along: 24 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11.6 lbs
Maternity clothes: I bought myself another pair of jeans and a few new shirts. I think that'll be it for now...  I went through my entire closet this past weekend and removed all the shirts and pants that don't fit. Sad day.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I am sleeping great through the night except when I wake up from getting charlie horse cramps in my legs and feet.
Best moment this week: By far the best moment was seeing Winnie again. I wish they gave ultrasounds at every visit. She fills us both with so much joy!!
Miss anything: No :)
Movement: Lots and lots
Food cravings: Last week, I craved junk food and Greek salad. This week, homemade spaghetti sauce. And it's on simmer right now and I keep going to the pot and taking spoonfuls of it. It's so good!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Felt a little nauseous the other day when I took my prenatal in the AM without food. Bad idea people. Thankfully a Starbucks bagel and green tea lemonade helped!
Have you started to show yet: I officially look like there is a cantaloupe under my shirt.
Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Abdominal crampy pain, leg and foot charlie horse cramps in the middle of the night- the worst!, and back pain
Belly button in or out: In-ish
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!! Though, I had a few emotional moments this past weekend about not fitting into a few of my shirts and being too tired. And I got super teary-eyed when I got home from work one night this past week and hugged Taylor. I missed him so much!! [hormones]
Looking forward to:  Our babymoon. Is it April yet??? I'd like to go away with my hubby!



2 comments: