-----

-----

February 7, 2013

My little Papaya

This week marks 22 weeks. And our little June bub is the size of a papaya. I didn't even know what a papaya looked like, so just in case you're wondering...


Yup, there it is. It sure is pretty, and big!

It's hard for me to believe I am in the 6th month of pregnancy. SIXTH ! I was talking to my gym instructor about how far along I am and it really hit me with amazement. It hasn't felt like I've been pregnant that long. We only have a few more months until we meet our little. I. Can't. Wait.

Winnie now has eyebrows, eyelashes, and
some hair on her little head. 
She has developed a sleep pattern as well. I am
starting to sense it more and more.
How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 9.6 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yeah. Mostly pants.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: It's been going well. :)
Best moment this week: Taylor and I were watching The Phantom of the Opera and we both felt Winnie give a hard kick for the first time. She did it for both of us which was nice. Sometimes I think she knows when I tell Taylor to feel, cuz then she doesn't move as much. Silly girl. We decided that the kick meant either she loved Broadway and dancing and singing or hated opera and all of it together. I am going to say no to the latter because between her mommy and her Aunt Julie, Broadway will be liked! ;)
Miss anything: No
Movement: So much movement. It is wonderful!! :)
Food cravings: Soda and Candy... does that even count? I need to be careful! haha
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yuppers!
Gender: Girl!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Back pain here and there, leg and hip cramps, and a few stress headaches.
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy most of the time. ;) I've had a few moments this past week. Bless my husband!!
Looking forward to: My next appointment and seeing her again!

---------

I know I have mentioned this before, but will you pray for Taylor and I with house hunting? That is the biggest thing on our to-do list before Winnie gets here. It has become a little overwhelming this past week [hence my stress headaches mentioned above]. This is a big decision and a very expensive one at that. So, we are choosing to trust God. And fight the temptation to be anxious and worry. I know God is on our side and has the perfect home for the 3 of us. He has our best interest at heart. So I am digging deep into God's Word and leaning on His faithfulness. He is restoring my faith and I am being blessed through this process. Oh and Taylor has been awesome through it all too. Praise God! :)





9 comments:

  1. I am praying for you three and the house, for I know there is a perfect one out there just waiting to shelter you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay a papaya!!! 6 months?! Wow, that took me by surprise too! You look beautiful!! We are praying about the house...the Lord will lead and guide you to the perfect home :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had to tell you- the security word I had to type to publish the previous comment was "Dusted" :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! (to your above comment) and (lol) DUST STORM!

      Delete
  4. You better believe my niece will like Broadway!! Maybe Phantom was just a little too intense? Maybe try Annie next time :) Or maybe she'll grow up to be a Rockette and is just practicing her kicks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie will have to be next on the list. And how cute?! Little Winnie practicing her Rockette kicks! haha

      Delete
  5. Awww, you look so cute! Sorry to hear headaches are back but dont let the house hunting stress you, you and Tay will find the perfect home and it will all work out! Gosh 6 months, seems like just ysterday that we found out you were pregnant. Yes I am sure Winnie will be a dancer, no doubt! Stay healthy and know we are thinking about you and praying for all three of you! Love you and miss you, MOM

    ReplyDelete