-----

-----

January 29, 2013

Winnie's Gender Reveal

June bub is a GIRL!!!
We sure have been waiting for this moment. Finding out the gender of your baby is so exciting!!! Honestly, I don't know how people wait until the end?!

Taylor and I went last Thursday to my appointment. I drank sweet tea, had a little chitchat with the baby, and prayed a lot. Annnnnnnd little miss modest didn't want to open her legs. Which I am certainly okay with, except when we're wanting to find out what the gender is. Our Dr. said she was about 95% sure it is a girl. :) And our OB said he would give us another ultrasound on my follow up appointment (in 4 weeks) to double check and confirm. 

We are ecstatic!!!

Saturday we did our big reveal at the Browns with the whole family on skype/facetime. You can check out the video and pictures below.

This is us revealing it to our families 

This is my family's reaction to our announcement :)
I love how Cami tells Bumpa, "It's Pink and Purple" haha!!

Our reveal box filled with pink or blue balloons??!! 





Here we go...
Team PINK for the win!!!!! 
Bring on the tutus and ruffles!! 
Here are some photos from our ultrasound.

 The heart shape is her stomach. :)
Winnie is breech and face down. 
One hand holding her upper arm with her knee up.  
Her tiny little foot.
Ooohh I love this :)
Left side: Her feet were crossed. 
3D: Laying face down snuggling.
Holding her arm with her knee up.
[Curser pointing to her knee]
The lady said she will be a cuddler because she was face down toward my spine and holding her arms and curling up her knees. She did not want to move. SO CUTE I CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!

We named her after both of our dads moms. She'll be our Winifred Ann. It's old fashion and cute and we love it! And Taylor said he's getting a gun before she's born. haha!

Oh and now that Taylor has met the Doctor, we have decided to stick with him as my OB. :-)

Happy days!!!!

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." - James 1:17

2 comments:

  1. SO happy for youuuuu!!!!! You both are going to be such wonderful parents, and I LOVE her name! It's so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! We are so excitied for you and Tay! God is so good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete