-----

-----

September 17, 2013

Taylor's Surprise Beer Tasting Birthday Party!

Today is Taylor's birthday--
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!

This past weekend to celebrate I threw him a surprise beer tasting party. He was surprised!!!!!! We had a fun time with some of his closest friends and family. I am so happy I was able to pull this off without him knowing. And he had such a great time. :) HUGE THANK YOU to all who helped with everything involved. I couldn't have done it without you. 

Here are some photos to recap his party. 

Happy Birthday Taylor banner
All the "beer" foods... mmmm!
My favorite :)
Let the tasting begin!
She was such a great helper!
She takes her job seriously! 
Surprise!!!!! 

Playing Corn Hole




Beer-cheese Fondue
 Yes please!
Ping pong 

good times
this awesome bowl :)
loving my birthday boy <3


brothers

This delicious Chocolate-beer Cheesecake
Winnie loves her daddy <3
Couldn't have done it without these ladies! 

Winnie helping daddy blow out his candle :)
Taylor's new bike 
Opening a funny card... hehe!
She stayed up the whole night... crazy partier! 
Taylor, I love you more than words can say. I am so thankful for this day because you were born. :) Thank you for being such a wonderful, kind, loving, patient, selfless, God-loving, tenderhearted, fun husband and daddy. I pray God blesses you richly this next year! <3 <3 <3 

3 comments:

  1. Stephanie I loved all the pictures, looks like a great surprise party and so glad Taylor was surprised! That's great that he got to have the ping-pong table set up and you had corn hole in the back yard. Great decorations! I loved that everything was beer based and I loved your little table signs. What really neat ideas you had. I noticed how you used the party bowls with the beer caps, very cool; and especially loved seeing that you used Grandma's green divider dish :) What a wonderful birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and so glad he was happy with the bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Steph!! Your house looked amazing and I too am so glad Taylor was surprised!! It was a wonderful night. <3

    ReplyDelete