-----

-----

November 10, 2014

Darren's Baby Shower

"It's a baby shower." -Franc 

On Saturday we celebrated Darren with a baby shower. I was so blessed and had such a good time with my family and closest friends. My mom came into town for the shower which was wonderful. After I picked her up from the airport Friday night we talked about different things I did when I was a baby, some she shared at the shower. Let's just say, Winnie gets her climbing from me... haha! It will be interesting to see what Darren is like at her age. :)

The theme of the shower was nautical, which was very appropriate. We had chicken croissants that had toothpick eyes to make them look like crabs, Madeleine cookies with little pearls to look like clams, gold fish, pirate popcorn, and other delicious treats. There was also a pet beta fish for me to take home. 









Me & CharlieSophia aka Peanut Butter <3

I love these ladies!! 






Winnie with her first pet.. Still with no name. 

She loves him! 
Winnie doesn't look too sure about this big sister stuff... haha
"but Grandma... i just don't know"

Lol Winnie's expressions we're hilarious.
She IS happy about Darren tho!! 

Thank you to Gisele & Hilary for planning and throwing this special party! 
Thank you mom for making the trip to be here, means a lot!! 

1 comment:

  1. ...and I wouldn't have missed your shower or this weekend for the world, it's been a wonderful visit! Love you!

    ReplyDelete