-----

-----

November 17, 2014

Maternity Photoshoot

A few days ago I posted a sneak peak of Darren's maternity photoshoot. As promised here are some photos we took. We were planning on taking a few more, different style and outfits, but plans changed, as most of you know.

I am so thankful we got these done. I love maternity photos and celebrating life growing inside. I couldn't be happier with how these turned out!!

[Photo credit goes to Taylor and my mom. Thanks for doing these for me. :)]

My beautiful little lady.
I love you so much Winifred Ann!

"Where's brother Darren?" 

Our little family of 3 will soon be 4!









Can't get enough of how sweet this one is!! 
i love this man more than he knows <3 







I didn't think I'd like the above picture because it's such a cliche maternity photo... but I have to admit, I love it! :)

And a very big thank you to my mom who helped with Winnie while we took my photos. :)


1 comment:

  1. wow all the pictures turned out great! I am so glad that I could be a part of the photo shoot and so glad you got it down when you did! LOVE YOU...all 4 of you <3

    ReplyDelete