-----

-----

June 6, 2012

Cleaning Tip

Wednesday is my bathroom cleaning day. So, I found it right to post this cleaning tip today. :)

Cleaning the toilet .... Who here doesn't like pulling that brush out of the holder and seeing all that leftover water from your previous wash? I don't... I think it's gross! That is where this amazing tip comes in! The next time you clean your toilet, when you are done, place the brush on the toilet with the seat on top so it balances and doesn't go in. Close the lid. Then let the brush dry. Or keep it up until someone has to use the bathroom... but letting it dry keeps it from bringing all that extra toilet water into the holder and getting moldy. I do this every time I clean, and I am so glad I do!

so fresh & so clean clean!
out of sight!


Happy cleaning! :)

1 comment: