-----

-----

January 10, 2013

Week 18

Christmas has come and gone. Time sure does fly. We had a great time with family at the Brown's this year. We ate a ton of food, hung out with Memmere & Fred, went on a little trip to see Nana & Da, did a gingerbread house competition, watched a lot of movies, and just rested, had fun and enjoyed our time together. Plus, Jon and Julie [BIL, SIL] announced they were pregnant, and well... that was wonderful news!! :)

I missed my family though. And I am missing them more and more. Especially when little Cami asks Taylor and I if we can come to Grandma's. So sweet. And I wish! <3

Taylor and I are home now, Christmas decorations came down this past weekend. We decided that since we'll be moving in a few months, we'll take other stuff down and not decorate as much. It feels good. :)

I haven't posted updates for a few reasons. First, the obvious reason, Christmas. Second, life got super busy trying to get ourselves back on schedule. Third, having headaches every day doesn't make me want to have a picture taken, let alone post it. You understand right? ;)

We have set the date to find out the sex!!!!! And we have a date on the calendar to tour the hospital we plan on delivering at. Now to just figure out who is going to deliver this little bub of ours. We shall see.

So here I am. Eighteen beautiful weeks!! And our babe is growing strong everyday. He/she is about 5 1/2 inches long and his/her skeleton is continuing to harden from cartilage to bone. How cool is that? I keep telling Taylor I wished my stomach was see through so I could watch my little babe grow. Ha! It would be awesome!!!

I heard little bub's heartbeat last week.
Beating at a strong 140 !!!


How far long: 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 5.4 lbs
Maternity clothes: I bought jeans, a skirt, and some tops. I was so surprised at how comfy maternity jeans are. My waistline is thankful!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I have slept through the night 4 times so far this week. Hallelujah!
Best moment this week: Woke up 3 days without a severe headache. I may sound like a broken record, but you have no idea how much that is a blessing to me.
Have you told family and friends? Yes!
Miss anything: Fitting into my jeans. Ha! And believe it or not... coffee.
Movement: We have felt little flutters here and there. Waiting for a kick!!
Food cravings: Breakfast foods. Really, I crave Toast Cafe. I want to go there all. the. time.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not eating. I'm always hungry. It's funny how much things change from one trimester to another.
Have you started to show yet: Sure am. And looking back on the earlier pictures amazes me how much my belly has grown!
Gender prediction: Okay... I'm gonna say it... I think it's a boy. We find out THIS month!!!
Labor Sign: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but when I'm hurting I'm not much fun. Taylor is the BEST medicine though!! He continues to make me laugh, which always helps! :)
Looking forward to: Finding out if it's a BOY or GIRL?????


1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Steph! We know you and Julie missed being with your families- but we so loved having you here this Christmas!
    We can't wait to love on our grandbabies!!!

    ReplyDelete