-----

-----

April 30, 2014

Little Girl Nursery

It's been a year since we moved in to our home before Winnie arrived and we are finally done her nursery. We finished last month with organizing some wall art, now that everything is hung I can now share with you what we've done. I am so happy with her room. It's probably my favorite room in the house.

Her room before was a bright blue. I wanted to have white wainscoting with purple walls and yellow and grey accents. So, I decided on a faint purple for her walls, white furniture w/ purple knobs, purple curtains, a grey rocking chair, a grey rug, and yellow accents here and there.  I love it!!!

Taylor and my dad planned and built the wainscoting on her walls. You can click here for the step-by-step process of how to make it yourself. I was full-term when we put it all together, thankfully, my parents were here to help us finish paint her room.

Winnie's Nursery 




This wall collage is my favorite. It completes her room!! 
What's on the wall [L to R]: Our first family photo after my c section, 4 generations of Browns,
Winnie with her Nana Winnie, her name, ABC & I AM HIS wall art, a canvas, a mirror,
a shadow box of her hospital stuff, and the 2 empty frames will eventually be filled
with a song I've been singing to her since she was in my belly, and a picture... soon. 
I love these 3 next to one another! 
One of my favorite sections of the wall collage.
"I AM HIS" wall art from Inspired Simply
Her name drawn by my friend Jeni :)
Changing table made out of my moms childhood desk. :)
Taylor built a shelf to hold the diapers. 

Canvas I made years back...
[dancer painted by Jeni]
true life. <3
I love her room so very much!!! 

1 comment: