-----

-----

October 16, 2014

Why hello there 3rd trimester. . .

Like every post, let me just go ahead and say it... this pregnancy is flyin' by. Today I said a big hello to my third trimester. Of course it began with my fabulous glucose test and then a routine check up after.

Darren is doing well. His heartbeat is 141 and my belly is measuring at 27.5 cm, right on track. All of those baby apps say baby Darren is about 14.8-16 inches, and roughly 2.5 lbs. As big as an eggplant or a Chinese cabbage.

We have officially scheduled my c-section, so unless something changes, i.e.: he surprises us and comes sooner, we are planning on early January. :) I've been asked questions about why or why not I'm doing a VBAC or c-section, so let me just answer it for you here.. I decided after I had Winnie that I would do c-sections with any other babies we had. I don't want to take any chances on things not working out during a VBAC. Simple enough? Anywho, I am excited but also really want these next few weeks to go slow enough so we can enjoy our little family of 3.


How far along: 28 weeks
Gender: Boy 
Weight gain: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes & my lovely ted stocking. Ow ow!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good lately. It has been so nice!!
Best moment this week: This week has been great, but I think my weekend with Taylor will be the best part!! :-)
Miss anything: Not gonna lie.... my pre-baby body. Though I love my bump and what it represents. It was just a whole lot easier to move around with a toddler before I had this big bump. haha.
Movement: Darren moves all day long.
Cravings: All the Chinese food you could come up with & Avocado Egg Rolls from CPK. Yum! Tay can we make this happen??? ;) 
Queasy or sick: No
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Leg pain, that's why I'm wearing my trusty ted stockings. Here's to hoping they help a little.
Looking forward to: Our babymoon, which also starts TODAY! Hallelujah. Though this is my first time leaving Winnie longer than a few hours... I hope I'm not too emotional. I'm going to miss her like crazy! 
i love my girl!! 
right after kissing Darren. haha <3

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


Shout out to my brother and future sister-in-law
  HAPPY ENGAGEMENT!!!!!! 
We are so thrilled and can't wait for your wedding!


No comments:

Post a Comment