-----

-----

October 13, 2014

Pumpkin & Apple Picking

This time of year is becoming my favorite. Though nothing can top Christmas, I'm certain. Fall has been such a blast. So far we've gone pumpkin picking and apple picking. Winnie and I joined our friend Becky and her son Sam to visit the pumpkin patch. Then this past weekend we went on our annual trip to Grandad's Apple Farm, one of my favorite traditions we have as a family. The Rosses, Gisele, and Miri also came apple picking. We had a great time. Winnie was very tired, so there are almost no pictures of her smiling, but her facial expressions she gave us were hilarious. Even missing her nap and being tired, she did so well. I love her sweet little self. 

Here's a bunch of pictures from those trips. :)

Hodges Farm





Winnie & Sam
so adorable!!  



Grandad's Apple Farm





Our tiny explorer 
Choo choo train
Winnie, Zach, & Will





She clearly wasn't feeling our photo op session... lol.
This one though... !!!!!







I love this.


Ready to go home... her face! 

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I think all of the pictures are wonderful, I love them all :) looks like beautiful fun days!

    ReplyDelete