-----

-----

October 22, 2014

Babymoon weekend

This past weekend Taylor and I did a stay-cation for our babymoon, which meant Winnie spent the weekend with her Gigi, Pop pop, and Aunt Miri. This was my first time leaving Winnie for longer than 4 hours... I admit, I couldn't stop thinking about her, but I think I did pretty well all weekend. Taylor and I had a blast! It felt like life when we first got married, always out doing planned or spontaneous things and laughing a ton. All 3 of us made some wonderful memories!

The following pictures are from our time together and pictures Gigi sent me of Winnie's weekend. Thank you so so much G for the pictures and updates, that made it a TON easier. <3 

Friday morning we went out to breakfast at a family diner, Parkway House, it was delicious and such a fun spot. Afterwards we were planning on going shooting at the gun range, but I wasn't allowed to shoot due to lead exposure, so we went shopping and to the movies to see Fury instead. :) Great movie! 

 Pictures from Winnie's first morning with Gigi, Pop pop and Miri:



Playing Scrabble Upwards 
The finished board.
I got my Chinese!!! It was worth every bite. :) 
My FAVORITE
Saturday we visited Billy Graham Library then checked out Not Just Coffee and laid in the park, reading books and doing absolutely nothing. It was glorious! 
Beautiful!


Taylor's itty bitty baby coffee. We laughed so hard! 

The perfect afternoon in the city with my Love <3
Reading & resting with baby D & Tay :)
Winnie played at the park a lot this weekend :)
Love these 2!!! 
One of her favorite spots at Gigi's
Heading out to dinner
Sunday we had a slow relaxing morning, then we went to our rock where Taylor proposed. This year marks 4 years since that fabulous day!! 



I'd say yes a million times over
Winnie exploring Gigi's backyard 
Winnie coloring at Gigi's
Reunited and it feels so right <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment