-----

-----

December 12, 2012

Week 13 & 14


Sorry I didn't do this last week. It's busy over
here with Christmas on the way. :)


How far long: 14 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes: I haven't bought any yet. Pants are tempting.
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Off and on
Best moment this week: Got to hear our June babes heartbeat on Tuesday!
Have you told family and friends? Yes!!
Miss anything: Taking bathes.
Movement: Doctor says there's a lot, but I can't feel it yet. At least I don't think I can.
Food cravings: Beef Ramen noodles and cereal are the most recent cravings. I eat a lot of cereal!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Random smells. . . like coffee brewing.
Have you started to show yet: Teeny bump. Looks like I just ate a huge burger with a plate of french fries. Mmm that sounds good!! 
Gender prediction: Not yet
Labor Sign: None
Belly button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! :) Thank you, Lord! 
Looking forward to: Find out the gender and feeling the baby move! Oh, and for this round ligament pain to STOP! 


On a side note, Taylor and I celebrated 3 fantastic years together Tuesday night. Three years from when he asked me to be his girl. I am so glad he did!! And I said yes, 3 times. I'd say it a million times over, too. He is [apart from my Salvation] the BEST thing that has happened to me. God has been so kind and generous to bless me with Taylor, he is such a gift. :)

We went out to Osaka. Osaka is a Chinese restaurant where Taylor took me on our first date. We go there every year to celebrate and get the same meal every year. :) We had such a great time, laughing and conversing over the last 3 years and all that God has done. We are blessed!

Happy 3 years dating my hubby!

5 comments:

  1. love your blogs...hope you save them somehow, so your baby can see them when an adult :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and stats Stephanie- haha!! What an amazing 3 years! We are so grateful to the Lord for all He has done, is doing, and WILL do in your family!! He is good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie you look so cute! Congratulations on the baby!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete