-----

-----

March 1, 2013

25 weeks


She is now the size of a Cauliflower.
Winifred is becoming my little jumpin bean. TheBump says she is enjoying her new sense of equilibrium and can now know if she is upside down or right side up. Amazing!! Isn't God amazing?!!! Think about babies and how they grow. It is ALL God! Here is a part of one of my favorite Psalms.

Psalm 139: 13-16
For you formed my inward parts;
you knitted me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
in your book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

Amen!

She is getting so much lovin' from her Daddy already.
 Taylor talks to her, sings to her, and reads to her. Be Still My Soul! 

How far along: 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11.6 + lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I am sleeping great!!
Best moment this week: Seeing Winnie push out. I don't know what body part it was, but it was incredible!
Miss anything: Having more energy. It hasn't been that bad, but I could always use some more. :)
Movement: I saw a part of Winnie push out my belly this week. It's sooo weird and amazing and beautiful all at the same time. I feel her rolling around in there all the time.
Food cravings: Earlier this week I craved Kale Soup. And I have been craving ice cream a lot too. And Starburst Jelly beans! Yum :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: The other day I experienced tingling sensations in my hands and arms during Flow class. Hopefully that was okay?
Belly button in or out: In-ish
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My mom and dad visiting in 2 weeks!!! It will be a quick visit, they are dropping furniture off that my grandma Mosa is giving to us. I can't wait to see them! :)


Here are a few Pinterest pictures that are inspiring me for our bub's room:

One wall with light grey stripe

Dresser changing table
Wall art
Beautiful rug 


We shall see what I come up with... I like grey, white, yellow, purple, and mint. Mint is a recent like, so we'll see if it happens. :)


As I write this blog I am listening to Chris Tomlin's Burning Lights CD and Winnie is moving all over the place. I don't think there is enough room for her dance moves. Haha!

Got a bunch of pushes and rolls and twists when these songs played. 








1 comment:

  1. Great photos on room ideas. I can't wait to see your final preview before she arrives!!

    ReplyDelete