-----

-----

May 15, 2013

Winnie's Shower & Mother's Day

Mother's day weekend was full of wonderful memories. My mom and sister came into town for the weekend to celebrate Winnie and Mother's day together. We had my baby shower which was such a sweet success. It was darling. My sister, mom and friend worked hard at putting this all together. And we were blessed! Winnie was certainly showered with tons of fabulous things. And lots and lots of clothes! She is my daughter, so that is to be expected. ;)

On Mother's day we celebrated after church at the Brown's and all of us ladies rested while Taylor & Bill made dinner for us. It was so delicious and I love the honor of being apart of Mother's day now. :)

Winnie's Shower





Winnie's Gigi & Grandma Sandy
The ladies behind the beautiful shower! 



I got Christina to say "baby" and got all her pins!  
Shortly after she got them back.... haha! 
Winnie's Great Nana Winnie sent her first
fork, spoon, & "pusher" from the 1920s
I love these ladies!!!! <3 




35 weeks & 6 days

Mother's Day
Our sweet sign from Taylor
My delicious breakfast - thanks hunny!
Mother's Day smiles






3 comments:

  1. Love your blog and the pictures you posted. We had so much fun planning your shower, Christina had so many great ideas and her cupcakes and cookies were so delicious! Going to get pedicures with my girls, Starbucks, sushi, a wonderful Mother's day at the Brown's, shopping, and so much more in such a short time; it was perfect! and soon Dad and I will be there for another quick visit. Only a few short Winnie will be in, so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow guess I should have read my post before I published it haha, it should have read, "only a few short weeks and Winnie will be here, so excited!"

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful time celebrating You and Winnie on Sat and then being pampered by the Brown boys on Sunday! I loved seeing your Mom and sister!

    ReplyDelete