-----

-----

August 7, 2014

18 weeks

I am officially 18 weeks pregnant. It is flying on by. When I think of the time line of when this baby is due and all the events happening in-between, I know it'll be here in a blink of an eye.

How far along: 18 weeks
Gender: We'll find out in 2 short weeks!
Weight gain: 9 lbs
Maternity clothes: Oh yes. I'm not even trying to fit into regular jeans... I choose comfort. Other than maternity jeans and shorts, I live in maxi skirts.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I've had a couple great nights sleep.. thankful for whatever I get!
Best moment this week: Playing with Winnie when Taylor gets home. We have so much fun together. :)
Worst moment this week: Pinching a nerve in my back... it pretty much sucks.
Miss anything: HOT COFFEE in the morning!!
Movement: Once or twice I've I felt something, but nothing strong enough to tell for sure.
Cravings: Chicken wings and the idea of sitting with a cup of hot coffee alone relaxing and reading a book. haha.
Queasy or sick: Headaches/neck pain and random moments of nausea like when bacon was cooking the other night... sad sad sad. 
Looking forward to: Feeling this little sweetie kick and finding out what we're having!!

Winnie loves to turn off the lights!
We are spending these days focused a lot on Winnie and making play time and outings extra special. We'll do things like go to the pool, beach & Funland [in DE when Winnie and I go], Lazy 5 Ranch, play outside coloring and tossing a ball around, maybe throw in some bubbles and a Greek festival. Not including all the fun holiday shenanigans we have planned. I'm so excited!!
Reading through every single book she owns :)
Watching Daddy hard at work <3
i love how she's sitting here. 
We are still trying to get Winnie to sleep through the night. I am praying it'll start being consistent, like every night from here on out. I am tired y'all. We feed her enough food, we give her a good amount of milk before bed, we have a solid routine... she just wakes up. I know one day she'll sleep through the night and all will be fine, but with another baby on the way, I'm hoping her body will learn soon.
Winnie laying in her tunnel Gigi got her.
She loves rolling around inside.
Miri and Gigi taking a walk with Winnie.
Look how big she looks here... crazy!
Winnie and I are off to Delaware to visit my family next week while hubby is out of town with work stuff. We are going to miss him like crazy, but I am looking forward to seeing my family!! We will have so many fun adventures, starting with her first time flying. I am so excited for Winnie's first time in an airplane. I feel pretty prepared and yet bracing myself for a total meltdown. Here's to hoping things go extremely smooth for all. :)

We found these cute new shoes for Winnie just in time for our trip...
SO ADORABLE!!!! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment