-----

-----

August 21, 2014

Bows or Bow Ties? ? ? ? ?

Bow ties it is. . .
We are having a BOY and we are thrilled!!



We both really wanted a boy, but would have been just as excited if it were a girl. Taylor said he thought it was a boy because of some differences in this pregnancy from my first. To name a couple: not as nauseous with smells and eating/craving more meat and not as many sweats.

We are excited about this next chapter God has for us in giving us a boy. I know Taylor is over-the-moon excited because he gets to teach him things like drums, sports, how to build Lego's, and all the other boyish stuff. I am personally very excited about T-ball in the future. I think Winnie will l.o.v.e. having a little brother to play cars with, crash towers, and beat up. ;)
Winnie checking out her little brother's picture.
Giving him kisses <3 
We decided to do 2 different reveals for our families. We told the Brown's using cupcakes and my family by blowing up a balloon.

Facetiming everyone

How far along: 20 weeks... officially half way there!
Gender: BOY!!!
How big is baby: Measuring 12 ounces and 2 days ahead. Heartbeat 135.
Weight gain: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants/shorts and still trying to fit into normal shirts, as long as I have a tank top on to cover the bottom of my belly. ha!
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: It's gotten better for me and for Winnie. Praise God!!
Best moment this week: Finding out we are having a SON! Seeing him and hearing his heartbeat. It's all so wonderful. :)
Miss anything: Feeling pretty content this week. Not missing too much.
Movement: He was moving around a ton during our ultrasound, which was adorable and so cool to watch, but he moves most at 9:00 at night.
Cravings: || Mostly craving meats and fresh fruit || For example: hot dogs. The other night all that sounded good was a hot dog and banana split. It was 11:30 so I didn't indulge. But for family dinner Gisele asked what sounded good to me, so she made hot dogs and caesar salad per my request. :-D  I crave the most food from 9pm until I fall asleep. I am so hungry at night.
Queasy or sick: The smell of beer has always been gross to me, but it has especially been gross this week.
Labor signs: None
Symptoms: Leg and hip pain - mostly my right leg because baby is on my lower right side.
Looking forward to: Enjoying family time with Taylor and Winnie this weekend <3 <3




3 comments:

  1. We are so excited for all three of you! Love the pics of Winnie and the ultrasound pic of her brother. Praise God for all his blessings! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey, I guess that the excitement of our next arrival has us all contemplating teeball, catch, and FISHING. Mom showed me how to do this. I will keep up. love Daddio, and to the new one, Bumpa is waiting patiently :-)

    ReplyDelete