-----

-----

March 7, 2013

26 Weeks


Winnie's eyes are going to be opening soon. 
Will she have blue eyes like her mommy or brown eyes like her daddy???

How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 12 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes, and I think my 'sisterhood' pants have seen their last days, for now.
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: It's starting to get uncomfortable late night/early morning.
Best moment this week: Winnie's cousin is a BOY!!!!!!
Miss anything: Coffee and being able to bend over to put socks on without it hurting...
Movement: She is moving around so much. Taylor has been able to see her push out my belly which is exciting!! I am starting to recognize her awake times - 7:30ish am (or really whenever I wake up), 9 am, 4:30 pm, and 9 pm (for a while) - though I am sure she is awake at other points of the day, that's just when I notice. I love it! Last night I felt Winnie movie on both sides of my stomach. It was wild feeling her stretch out like that!
Food cravings: Nothing
Anything making you queasy or sick: No :)
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: None
Symptoms: Leg and lower back pain, some heartburn and being super tired.
Belly button in or out: In-ish
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My mom and dad visiting next weekend!!



3 comments:

  1. and we are so excited about seeing you and Tay next weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT Steph! Winnie's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love your updates! I am so glad Winnie has been so active! Those were my favorite times of being pregnant...feeling a foot or hand as it crossed my belly :). We can't wait to meet her!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete