-----

-----

March 28, 2013

29 Weeks

This has been a good pregnant week. I have been able to rest and not worry about doing too much and at the same time get a lot done. How does that even work? haha.

I talked with my Doctor this week and I passed my glucose test (!!!!) and my iron level looks good. :) Praise the Lord!

I was also able to sign up for our birthing/CPR/breastfeeding classes. I am glad I did because we're running out of time. And next Friday I meet our potential Pediatrician. This all seems way too real all of a sudden. It's happening!!

I quit my gym membership, it was getting real hard to move this belly around... or for me to move around it. Who wants to be my walking partner?

Oh and can I just say, as I write this I am sipping coffee, brewed at home. Ohhh yeah! Haven't enjoyed that in 7 months! It feels good. :)


Our Winnie is growing bigger and bigger. I can feel it as she jabs me on both sides of my belly! She is about the size of an acorn squash and weighs up to 2.5 - 3.8 lbs and will most likely double or triple in weight by birth. She is only a short 11 weeks away. We can't wait to meet our tiny one. :)

How far along: 29 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 18 + lbs
Maternity clothes: Yes and Taylor's t-shirts [picture above]
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: I just woke up this morning at 8:45. Hallelujah! No really, sleep is continuing to go well, though Winnie has been waking me up with hard movements in the middle of dead sleep a lot this week... I'm okay with it, it just startles me.
Best moment this week: Not baby related, but I can't wait for our Good Friday Service and then Church on Sunday!!!!! Celebrating my Savior!!! 
Miss anything: Again, not baby related, but Delaware and my family. I want to visit them and see them, but have to wait until little missy arrives. It will be soon. I'm missing those 3 little boys I love so dear.
Movement: So much movement. I love laying on my side and seeing and feeling her push out, brings me joy!
Food cravings: Earlier this week: Cereal, cheddar cheese and Italian ice. Yesterday, chocolate chip muffins, to which I indulged. :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks
Symptoms: Sciatica, heartburn, cramps and hot flashes. I had a crazy hot flash the other day, I was sweating all of a sudden and Taylor told me it wasn't hot in the house, then about 10 minutes of being hot I got goose bumps because I was freezing. Haha!
Belly button in or out: Pretty much out.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy :)
Looking forward to: My mom coming into town for a week on Tuesday!! I'm so ready for our pedicure date!!! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter weekend. Enjoy our Risen Savior!!!

"For Christ also suffered once for sins, 
the righteous for the unrighteous, 
that he might bring us to God."
1 Peter 3:18

No comments:

Post a Comment