-----

-----

March 22, 2013

28 Weeks

Third trimester has arrived, less than 12 weeks to go!!

I had my glucose test yesterday. That orange popsicle/soda/juice wasn't horrible, but it wasn't good either... Here's to hoping I'm gestational diabetes free and don't need to go in for the 3 hour appointment.

Don't click on the picture because for
some reason it freezes the blog. Sorry!! 
My Winifred is the size of an  Eggplant and is developing more fat so her wrinkly skin will start getting smoother. Her lungs are more mature and if she were born now she would be able to survive, though, we want her to stay in a little longer! :)


How far along: 28 weeks and 4 days
Total weight gain/loss: 18 lbs ...eeek! I was having a 'hard' time with this because I weighed myself before I left for my appointment and I had only gained total 14 lbs, but on the way to my glucose test I had a pb&j [momma was hungry] and then drank all that orange junk, and THEN got weighed again. Somehow gaining 4 lbs? haha. I'll go with the Dr.'s scale. I guess 18 lbs isn't that bad?! There is a baby in there!!
Maternity clothes: Yes
Stretch marks: None
Sleep: Getting to bed is the hard part, but once I'm asleep I am fantastic... Except when I all of a sudden get real hot in the middle of the night and start yanking covers off the entire bed. Makes for good conversation the next day with my hubby. haha!
Best moment this week: Hearing miss Winnie's heartbeat. Nurse said it was around 134! <3
Miss anything: Taking super hot baths, especially with all this achiness.
Movement: Baby's got moves! She tends to start moving once I'm awake and then it's off and on throughout the day. She is most active at night before bed, but I am able to sleep through it.
Food cravings: Cold. Popsicles, frozen smoothies, ice water.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet: Yes
Gender: Girl!!!
Labor Signs: Dr. said I may be experiencing minor Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms: Sciatica - real bad. My legs cramp up and go numb a lot these days, especially at  night. And with craving dairy all last week [and still some this week], makes sense, because I have a lack of calcium... Time to get a calcium supplement and stretch it out.
Belly button in or out: Getting flatter and pushing my ring out. I'm keeping it in as long as possible.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or Moody most of the time: HAPPY!!!! But, I have been crying easier these days. I heard a very sweet story on the radio and cried the whole way home.. and then cried trying to tell it to Taylor. haha! All he says is, "Someones pregnant!!!" [in a sweet singing voice].
Looking forward to: My baby shower!!!!! [I still have a month to wait, but it's so exciting] :)


3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I love, love, love reading these :). Thank you for taking the time to do them Steph! We can't wait for sweet Winnie to make her entrance in the world! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so look forward to reading your blogs and seeing the picture. Glad you, Winnie, (and Tay)are doing great. Eat a couple bananas everyday for those leg cramps. See you soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey I just noticed that the time above says I posted that comment at 6:07AM WRONG it's 9:07AM so it's 3hours off LOL

      Delete