-----

-----

February 20, 2012

Our Valentine's Day :)

Since I was out of commission on Tuesday, we celebrated out Valentine's Day on Saturday. Taylor is such a romantic and he surely put the bar high for the following years!! ;)


We started the day off with me cooking breakfast. Nothing too extraordinary. We had Pancakes, Bacon & Eggs. Mmm Mmmm Mmmmm!!

We did a lot of the same things we did the day he proposed. :-D

Taylor took me to our favorite putt-putt course, The Lost Duffer. It was a close game, but Taylor won! Afterwards we got our lunch, Chicken Salad on croissants with chips, and watched John Adams. :) [And he bought me Thin Mints from some Girl Scouts!! ohhh Yeahh!]



 



After that we went to "The Rock". It's a rock off the greenway here, where we had our picnic and he proposed. We love it there! It is so peaceful and has such sweet memories!!








Later that evening, Taylor had dinner for me, Chicken Fajitas! Which was so delicious! Then we had Chocolate Fondue and watched Oceans 12. He had a bunch of other fun gifts and surprises too!!





I made Taylor this "52 Reason Why I Love You" gift. [Thank You Pinterest]! That was such a fun craft!!!

 
 
 

We had such a wonderful day & night! I am glad we waited till Saturday to celebrate. :) I am so extremely blessed, beyond my words can describe, to have such a wonderful husband! *Thank You Lord*


I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!! :)


2 comments:

  1. wow, how sweet, such a wonderful full blessed day together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the whole enchilada....and I gather you are a happy camper. You are both blessed. love Daddio

    ReplyDelete