-----

-----

February 28, 2012

Weekend Adventures with Miss Moo, Mindy & Aprons

Miri, "Miss Moo", is Taylor's and my little sister. [Taylor's real sister and mine by law love]. Gisele and Bill went away for the weekend together, which meant we got to hang out with Miri day and night, Saturday - Monday. We always have fun with her. This not-so-little girl makes us laugh! A lot!! She is a JOY!

We went for a bike ride, watched Puss and Boots, made a "fort", made a ton of popcorn, went to church, played with Mocha, played Tiger Woods golf - a lot ;), had steak for dinner, painted our nails and watched the Oscars.

Here are some pictures from our time together. . .









We LOVE you, Miri!!! 


On Monday, after leaving the Brown's, I went to visit Mindy Coleman & her baby Isaac. Read about his story here. *Seriously, you want to read their sweet story!!!* 


This was my first time meeting their teeny guy, and let me just say, HE IS THE MOST PRECIOUS BOY!!! He is so tender and happy! It was an honor holding him. :) And I had such a wonderful time of fellowship with Mindy! God is good!! 


Last, but certainly not least, my ever so sweet & amazing Grandma Mosa sent me some pretty "sick-nasty-awesome" [in my brother-in-law's words] aprons. I have a thing for the older classic generation. The colors [even green shabby carpet], the designs, the art, etc. My Grandma Mosa has a ton of things that I LOVE! These aprons are a treasure to me! . . . Here they are :)

These aprons were my Great Grandmas aprons. And now, my Grandma is passing them onto me. :-D *PURE JOY* The sagey green & purple one she gave me as a wedding gift. The other four I got in the mail today. Also, I think it was the purple one that my Great Grandma baked my Grandma's wedding cake in. How happy is that?!!! 

That, my friends, was a wonderful weekend! :)











No comments:

Post a Comment