-----

-----

February 9, 2012

Our weekend


Friday morning I'm scheduled to get my last 2 wisdom teeth out. Taylor will be staying with me the first half of the day, then I'll take a visit to my old home, the Malaments, to rest the day away while Taylor's at work. [I love the Malaments!!!] Since I'll have a lot of down time, I'll be watching lots of girly movies. :-D On the list already is [of course] Downton Abbey & Annie.


I have been overwhelmed with the blessing of God and his people! So many of you have offered to make us meals, and some of you are. :) *Thank YOU so much!* You have showered me with much love and comfort and *grace*! I pray the Lord blesses each of you richly. And if there is ever an opportunity, I will be there ready to make you a meal! 

A special part of this weekend is that my sweet friend and her husband, Kaitlin & Adam, will be staying with us. You may think I'm crazy, but I never get to see them, so surgery or no surgery, they are always welcome. :) They will be busy the whole weekend, so I'll get to rest a lot, but it is special to know they will stay here with us and not in a hotel down the street. 

I am not worried at all about how this weekend will go. I am in good hands! God is the ultimate physician, he knows what he's doing! And Taylor is an amazing husband and is really good at taking care of me!! *Thank you, Lord*

Singing this song: 

Into the darkness you shine out of the ashes we rise there's no one like you none like You!
Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God you are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer, Awesome in Power, Our God! Our God!
Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God you are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer, Awesome in Power, Our God! Our God!


[Our God by Chris Tomlin]

I hope you have a blessed & peaceful weekend. May God shower you with His unending grace!

-Stephanie



No comments:

Post a Comment