-----

-----

March 2, 2012

Freezer meal - Pork Chops

My sweet sister-in-law made a huge list of freezer meals for me, and the pork chops were a hit. This recipe couldn't be easier, really! All you do is add the ingredients with the meat and freeze. I'll give you the original recipe, and another I tweaked a bit for a different flavor. Both are so yummy and really you could play around with it in so many ways. I'd love to hear what you try!

Pork Chops

You will need:

Pork Chops [I split this pack up 4 in one bag, 3 in the other]
1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
1/2 cup Olive Oil
4 cloves Garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Pepper
1 tablespoon Thyme

1. Place the pork chops in your freezer bag.

2. Add all the ingredients.




3. Close the bag keeping some air in the bag. Mix together, massaging the ingredients into the meat. Write the meal & date on the bag. Place in the freezer.


Can it get easier than that??? I think not!



The other recipe - Everything stays the same except I took out the balsamic vinegar and used Worchestire Sauce, dash of red pepper flakes and NO SALT! The Worchestire Sauce has enough salt. We had this the other night and both really liked it. So now, we have 2 pork chop flavors! Easy Easy Easy!

* 1/2 cup Worchestire sauce, dash of red pepper flakes, no salt *






Cooking the meat - Take the meat out and thaw. Dump the chops & juices in an oven pan and broil for 10-15 minutes. And Voila!






Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment