-----

-----

April 26, 2012

Chicken Stuffing & more

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. Taylor and I went home to Delaware to visit my family, and since being back we've been so busy. We had such an amazing time! We had a lot of laughs, play time and sweet biblical fellowship :). I'll post some photos at the end of this blog!
Since being back I've had a chance to make one meal for the blog... I'll post that on here as well. Chicken Stuffing! This meal is one of Taylor's favorites! Gisele sent it to me and it's even titled "Taylor's Favorite Chicken Stuffing". I hope it becomes your favorite too :).


Ingredients
About 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
8 oz. shredded Cheddar cheese
6-8 oz. package Chicken flavored stuffing mixes


1. Butter the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish.

2. Cook chicken partially.


Once cooked, cut into bite size pieces.




3. Lay chicken on bottom of dish.


4. Spread soup over chicken.


5. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of soup.

6. Make stuffing mix according to package directions. Place on top of cheese.
7. Bake at 350 for 55 to 60 minutes.




Enjoy!!!

    
Taylor's portion ;)  


Some photos from our Delaware trip :)

Playing ball with Tay Tay

Uncle Johnny arrived!

Cover the Night, 4/20/12.

Snuggle time with our sweet boy!

Proud parents!

Goooo Ocean!!!!

Ocean scored 2 goals!

After the game...

Ocean & Nana

Tiny Cameron

Me & my lovely brother

brotherly love :)

Dad & Daughters <3

me & my sister

Joe & Christina

Taylor warming up cold Cami

why so Elmo?

Jam time

Big smiles all around!!
Great great times :)


Such wonderful memories!!!

Lemon Garlic Shrimp with Spaghetti Squash soon to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment